Subacute Stroke Initiative Forum
08:00am - 05:00pm
The Victorian Stroke Clinical Network is pleased to offer Medical Nursing & Allied Health service leaders and clinicians working in Stroke Rehabilitation the opportunity to be inspired through a day of practical learning and sharing to deliver best practice subacute management for stroke survivors across Victoria.
Key Note presentations from:
- Safer Care Victoria ~ Clinicians as Partners: Achieving clinical engagement & partnership.
- The Stroke Foundation ~ Introducing the 2017 Clinical Guidelines for Stroke Management.
- Better Care Victoria’s ~ Simon Craig presenting: ‘Making the Work of QI Less Draining and More Sustaining’.
The forum will showcase:
- Delivering new models of care that will see stroke survivors leave hospital earlier and receive the very best care at home.
- Developing better therapy environments and opportunities for patients, including new web based educational tools and care guidelines for children with stroke.
- Addressing depression, mood and cognitive challenges faced by stroke survivors returning to the community.
- Telemedicine solutions to provide increased resources to patients in regional Victoria.
Registering for the forum:
Registration are open to Medical, Nursing & Allied Health service leaders and clinicians working in Stroke Rehabilitation.
As places are limited, the registration process requires registrants to confirm they meet the following criteria:
- You are a stroke clinicians/leader working in rehabilitation, subacute and/or ambulatory/community setting.
- Have approval and have named the manager approving attendance at the forum.
Registrations will be monitored to ensure equitable distribution across health services and between metro and regional attendees. Contact will be made with health service managers if health service registrations are not proportional to the level of stroke services provided and/or registrants have not met the above criteria.
Registrations Open Monday 25th September at 8am via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/vscnsubacute-stroke-initiative-forum-tickets-37478749950
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact the Victorian Stroke Clinical Network via email: email@example.com