Tasmanian Iconic Walks
Tasman Arch 20 Tasman Arch Road #16 Eaglehawk Neck, TAS 7179
Tasmanian Iconic Walks is offering a long day bush walk in Tasmania on the beautiful Tasman National Park, home of the majestic Three Capes Track. Our walk commences at Tasman Arch at the northern end of the park and winds along the coast towards Fortescue Bay. It’s a 17 km, 7 hour bush walk with marvellous cliff top views back to Pirates Bay and Eagle Hawk Neck and down to Cape Huay. Our purpose is to raise money for Stroke Foundation ($250 per person or $1,000 per team). We hope you will embrace this fundraising element and help make the world a better place (for Stroke survivors).
The walk is not a guided walk, but it is supported and includes:
- Bus transfers to the start of the walk from Officers Quarters (near Lufra Hotel, Eaglehawk Neck)
- First aide officers on the track
- Safety check in stations along the way
- Bus transfers from Fortescue Bay back to your car
- A fitness training guide
- A celebration BBQ on conclusion of the event at Lufra Hotel (drinks not included)
- 25% off accommodation at Lufra
- Prizes for those who raise the most money for Stroke Foundation
- Spot prizes along the way
Read more for further information and tickets.
Help fundraise on our Tasmanian Iconic Walks everyday hero page.
Read our medial release A bush walk to battle stroke.