Stroke Week 2016
Check out all of the National Stroke Week social media activity below via our social media storify or scroll to the bottom of the page. Share your Stroke Week activity by using the hashtags #fightstroke and #strokeweek and don't forget to follow at us @strokefdn on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- National Stroke Week A2 poster
- National Stroke Week A4 poster
- National Stroke Week A3 Activity poster
- Left Hand Challenge activity
- National Stroke Week - Challenge Guide
- National Stroke Week - Make time for a health check A3 poster
- AUSDRISK assessment form
- Health check data collection form
- Know your numbers QLD - Social Media kit
- Know your numbers QLD - A2 poster
- Know your numbers QLD - A3 activity poster
Follow the latest on Stroke Week @strokefdn and share your posts with us using #strokeweek #fightstroke.
If you have any questions about resources please email firstname.lastname@example.org