StrokeSafe Administration volunteer NSW
The Stroke Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation that works with stroke survivors, carers, health professionals, government, and the public to reduce the impact of stroke on the Australian community. Our mission is to stop stroke, save lives, and end suffering
We are looking for a motivated, passionate volunteer to join our New South Wales team to assist with administration, data entry and customer service tasks for the StrokeSafe program.
Comprehensive training will be provided.
What the role involves
Supporting the Community Engagement Coordinators, you will be the link between community groups and our volunteer team to make StrokeSafe presentations happen:
- Respond to enquiries for StrokeSafe presentations
- Data entry of bookings relating to StrokeSafe presentations
- Liaise with Community Engagement Coordinators / Volunteer Coordinators to ensure timely response to StrokeSafe presentation requests
- Liaise with volunteer speakers to confirm availability and bookings
- Distribute post-presentation feedback surveys to group organisers
- Packing and sending resources
- Assist with other administration tasks as requested
Your background, skills and experience
You will be a customer-focused person who enjoys working in a team office environment. Specifically, you will have:
- Highly developed administration, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Outlook (email), Word and Excel
- Helpful and courteous manner
- Ability to work in a team or independently
Please clink apply now and completed the expression of interest.
Any enquiries regarding the role, please contact Megan Werner (Volunteer Program Coordinator) or Suzanne Larsson (Volunteer Program Coordinator) on (03) 9918 7220.
The Stroke Foundation embraces cultural diversity and strongly encourages suitably qualified people from all cultural backgrounds to apply.