Volunteer Administration Assistant Follow Up Program
The Stroke Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation that works with stroke survivors, carers, health professionals, government and the public to reduce the impact of stroke on the Australian community. Our mission is to Stop stroke, Save lives and End suffering.
We are looking for a motivated team of volunteers to join our National Programs team and assist with various administrative duties. This exciting role is located in the CBD with a flexible arrangement of 4 hours per week.
Your main duties will include:
- Enter referrals received from hospitals into the data base
- Create tasks for the team from the referrals
- Pack resources for postage
- Create welcome letters
- Adhoc duties as required
Your background / skills and experience
You will be a customer-focused person who enjoys working in a fun team office environment. Specifically, you will have:
- Highly developed administration, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Outlook (email), Word and Excel
- Helpful and courteous manner
- Ability to work in a team or independently
Please click apply now and complete the expression of interest process.
Any enquiries regarding the role, please contact Megan Werner (Volunteer Program Coordinator) or Suzanne Larsson (Volunteer Program Coordinator) on (03) 9918 7220.
The Stroke Foundation embraces cultural diversity and strongly encourages suitably qualified people from all cultural backgrounds to apply.