Volunteer Program Administration Volunteer
The National Stroke Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation that works with stroke survivors, carers, health professionals, government and the public to reduce the impact of stroke on the Australian community. Our mission is to Stop stroke, Save lives and End suffering
We are looking for a motivated volunteer to join our People & Culture team and assist with various administrative duties including data entry. This exciting role is located in the CBD with a flexible arrangement of 4 hours per week.
The role is responsible for
- Responding to enquiries from potential volunteers by phone or email
- Data entry of expression of interest forms from potential volunteers
- Updating current volunteer data bases to ensure information is maintained
- Completing telephone interviews and reference checks
- Assisting with any other administration requirements
Your background / skills and experience
- Highly developed administration, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Outlook (email), Word and Excel
- Helpful and courteous manner
- Ability to work in a team or independently
Please click apply now and complete the expression of interest process.
Any enquiries regarding the role, please contact Megan Werner (Volunteer Coordinator) or Suzanne Larsson (Volunteer Coordinator) on 03 9918 7220.
The National Stroke Foundation embraces cultural diversity and strongly encourages suitably qualified people from all cultural backgrounds to apply.