Stroke information in other languages
Information about stroke is available in languages other than English. There are videos and downloadable booklets about what is stroke, signs of stroke, how to prevent stroke, and treatment & rehabilitation information.
We're developing more translated stroke recovery information. Read more and get involved in the Diverse Communities Project
Signs of stroke & What is stroke:
My Stroke Journey (LOTE)
My Stroke Journey is a booklet containing everything survivors and carers need to know about stroke and the road ahead.
It answers the following questions:
- What is a stroke?
- How will my stroke affect me?
- How do I take care of my health after my stroke?
- What happens when it's time to leave hospital?
If you would like a printed copy please contact StrokeLine.
Translations were funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
Using an interpreter to call StrokeLine
- Call the Telephone Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
- Say the language you need and wait on the line for an interpreter.
- Ask the interpreter to call StrokeLine 1800 STROKE (1800 787 653).