Volunteer Database Administration Officer
Stroke is one of Australia’s biggest killers and a leading cause of disability amongst adults. There are approximately 50,000 new and recurrent strokes each year in Australia with one occurring every 10 minutes. Stroke affects people of all ages but predominantly occurs in the elderly. There are almost 440,000 people living after stroke in Australia. Despite public misperception, there are proven treatments for stroke prevention and recovery.
The Stroke Foundation is a national charity that partners with the community to prevent, treat and beat stroke. We stand alongside stroke survivors and their families, healthcare professionals and researchers. We build community awareness and foster new thinking. We support survivors on their journey to live the best possible life after stroke.
Our Values of Courage, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity and Leadership are an integral part of our culture, brand and positioning, and inform our decisions and behaviours in our dealings internally within the organisation, and externally with our stakeholders.
About the program
The Salesforce project aimed to replace aging infrastructure, applications and associated systems through identifying and implementing a system that would provide a single view of stakeholder activity across our fundraising, service delivery, and communications programs and projects.
What the role involves
Supporting the Project Co-Leads with clear direction and support, you will be an integral member of the project team responsible for assisting in:
- Matching Business Processes to Salesforce Functionality and Build
- Data Preparation
- User Acceptance Testing
- Post Migration Data Validation
- Ad-hoc tasks associated with the Project.
Your background/ skills and experience
- A positive attitude
- Highly developed administration, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Helpful and courteous manner
- Ability to work in a team or independently
You will be a detail oriented person who enjoys working in a team office environment. Specifically, you will have:
- A desire to automate coupled with strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with database structure and ideally exposure to Salesforce or similar CRM. Additionally, you will know how to use Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
Please click apply now and complete the expression of interest process.
Any enquiries regarding the role, please contact Megan Werner (Volunteer Program Coordinator) or Suzanne Larsson (Volunteer Program Coordinator) on 03 9918 7220.
The Stroke Foundation embraces cultural diversity and strongly encourages suitably qualified people from all cultural backgrounds to apply.