Gift in Will information for supporters
Why your gift is so badly needed
Stroke is one of Australia’s biggest killers and a leading cause of disability. It kills more women than breast cancer and more men than prostate cancer.
Stroke impacts both physical and mental abilities. It happens in an instant, changing the lives of the survivor and their loved ones forever.
There has been great progress in the fight to prevent, treat and beat stroke. Much of it has been made possible by the love, care and kindness of everyday Australians who support the work of the Stroke Foundation.
But there is still so much to do. Lives to save. Suffering to prevent.
That’s why every gift in Will matters.
And why we’d love you to consider a gift to the Stroke Foundation in your Will, please.
Here’s the wonderful difference you can make
The purpose of the Stroke Foundation is to help Australia beat stroke – through prevention, better treatment, and improved support for stroke survivors and the people who care for them.
If you choose to include the Stroke Foundation in your Will, you’ll help fuel the ongoing work across five key areas:
- Your gift will result in fewer preventable strokes in Australia.
- You’ll make sure Australians have access to evidence-based stroke treatment.
- You’ll help Australians live well after stroke.
- You’ll fund more Stroke research breakthroughs.
- You’ll support a trusted national stroke charity.
What can you do next?
- Read some wonderful stories about how bequest gifts from other supporters are helping.
- Find out how to include a Gift in your Will
- Take our Suggested Wording for your Will to your solicitor
- Contact the Gifts in Wills Team
- Visit our Questions Answered page to find out more
- Read more about the Include a Charity in your Will Campaign
Gifts in Wills - Quick Information
Legal Name: Stroke Foundation ABN: 42 006 173 379
Registered Address: Level 7, 461 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Wording for your Will: Click here for our suggested wording for your Will
Any questions? Please contact the Gifts in Wills Team on 1300 194 196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org