The Stroke Foundation runs campaigns and events throughout the year to raise awareness of stroke and advocate for positive change. Recent campaigns include:
- No postcode untouched was developed to better understand the impact of stroke across Australia, and sheds new light on the impact of stroke on local communities.
- Stroke Week
- Australia’s Biggest Blood Pressure Check
- The Stroke Foundation commissioned Deloitte Access Economics to investigate the economic impact of stroke in Australia.
- National Action Plan for Stroke was developed by the Stroke Foundation to advocate for improved funding for stroke care in Australia.
- Empowering others to inform, educate and help beat stroke is central to our policy and advocacy agenda.
We do this through: