As announced at the National Stroke Quality Improvement Workshop in October 2022, Stroke Foundation is excited to share the inaugural Stroke Foundation Quality Improvement Prize.
This prize is for a local quality improvement project. The submission must demonstrate how the project has:
- Led to improvements in care being delivered at your site, and/or
- Improved practice at your site according to guidelines or frameworks, and/or
- Improved your patient outcomes.
The project must also demonstrate how the data (Stroke Foundation Audit, Australian Stroke Clinical Registry (AuSCR) or local equivalent) has been used to improve care/outcomes.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for Stroke 2023.
- Individual entrants
- Nurses or allied health professionals
- Early Bird registration for Stroke 2023 in Melbourne, August 2023.
- Mentorship for Stroke 2023 abstract preparation by Dominique Cadilhac and Lisa Murphy. The winner will need to have some availability for mentorship and to prepare and submit the abstract between 10 April and 28 April.
- Opening date for submissions: 1 March 2023
- Fill out the submission documentation and send to email@example.com
- Closing date for submissions: COB 31 March 2023
- Winner notified by 5 April 2023