- We are the Voice of Stroke in Australia.
- We create two-way conversations with the community, health professionals and governments to advocate for better health outcomes for all Australians affected by stroke.
- We work across the stroke journey, supporting stroke survivors, carers, health professionals, governments and the public to reduce the impact of stroke on the Australian community.
- We ensure people understand how stroke can be prevented and by learning the signs of stroke and acting quickly, the outcomes for those who have strokes can be significantly improved.
- We work to ensure all people who have strokes are treated on specialised stroke units and discharged from hospital with appropriate care plans and support.
- We fund research into stroke treatment and care.
- We rely on the generosity of the community to undertake our work.