Works of authorship contained on this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by the Stroke Foundation and/or its member organisations.
They may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the Stroke Foundation’s prior written consent, except by educational institutions for educational purposes, or for personal and non-commercial uses. When used for personal or educational purposes, the Stroke Foundation has no objection to the reproduction of content or material provided that the following criteria apply:
- Content is used one time only, in a non-commercial educational setting (one written report, one oral report, or one day of educational display is allowed by a single nurse, GP, allied health professional teacher or student for a single presentation).
- Material can only be branded Stroke Foundation and acknowledgment must be prominently displayed.
- No fees are charged for your presentation using the content.
- Content is not altered, linked to, reused, further reproduced, or distributed.
The information contained in material on this website is intended as an introduction only and should not be relied on in place of advice from your doctor.
This site contains links to external websites, however the Stroke Foundation does not necessarily endorse all material on any linked web site and does not provide any warranty as to the quality, accuracy, source, merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other aspect of the content of those web sites.
If you have found anything on these linked sites that you believe to be inappropriate or incorrect, please contact the web administrator email@example.com quoting the URL of the site/page and the link will be reviewed.
Individuals and organisations are welcome to link this site to their own, however we do not automatically add a reciprocal link. As a courtesy and for our own records, please notify the web administrator firstname.lastname@example.org if you link to this site. If you would like to submit a site for consideration to our Web Links page, email email@example.com
The purpose of the Stroke Foundation’s website is to increase understanding and awareness of stroke in the community.
The information on this site is intended for the general public, government, health professionals, patients, carers and stroke survivors.
We provide links to external sites that are likely to be of benefit to the people who visit our site.
We do not enter into reciprocal linking arrangements;
- Solely for the purpose of improving search engine optimisation,
- With web sites whose primary purpose is the advertising of a commercial product or service,
- With web sites that are not specifically related to stroke,
- With web sites where the content is not applicable to Australian users.
While we only link to sites we believe offer credible information, we cannot guarantee this information is correct, up-to-date or evidence-based medical information.