Stroke Foundation is excited to announce the winner of our inaugural Stroke Foundation Quality Improvement Prize. Read about the winning submission
Quality Improvement Prize 2024
This prize is for a local quality improvement project. The submission must demonstrate how the project has:
- Led to improvements in care being delivered at your site, and/or
- Improved practice at your site according to guidelines or frameworks, and/or
- Improved your patient outcomes.
The project must also demonstrate how the data (Stroke Foundation Audit, Australian Stroke Clinical Registry (AuSCR) or local equivalent) has been used to improve care/outcomes.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for Smart Strokes 2024.
- Individual entrants
- Nurses or allied health professionals
- Early Bird registration for Smart Strokes 2024
- Mentorship for Smart Strokes 2024 abstract preparation
Details & How to apply