Working at the Stroke Foundation is a fulfilling experience – all employees contribute, either directly or indirectly, to the process of helping reduce the impact of stroke on the Australian community through research, education and support.
Stroke Foundation has established an effective organisational structure, aimed at bringing together a wide array of employees from different backgrounds to help fulfill our mission to stop stroke, save lives and end suffering.
We currently employ over 70 staff across Australia with offices in Hobart, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Brisbane. We recruit both internally and externally to select the best people for positions across a wide range of disciplines including:
- Health and research, including stroke awareness and prevention, improving treatment and improving life after stroke.
- Advocacy and policy, including government relations
- Corporate functions including business operations, program evaluation, finance, administration and human resources.
- Communications including public relations, marketing and digital
- Fundraising, including direct mail, major gifts, event management, donor and corporate relations.
The Stroke Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunity to undertake professional training and development opportunities. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.