Stroke Foundation has developed a Research Partnership Framework to support increased requests for Stroke Foundation to partner with academic organisations in applying for stroke research grants.
Stroke Foundation's partnership role can vary, from endorsement through a letter of support, to collaborations involving in-kind contribution, to fully formed partnerships with Stroke Foundation where proposals are developed jointly and may involve a greater contribution.
Early engagement is strongly encouraged and lead times apply.
Steps for engagement:
- Refer to the Research Partnership Framework and download the application form.
- Send your completed application form to email@example.com
- Stroke Foundation acknowledges and engages with the applicant as appropriate.
- Applications are assessed in accordance with the Framework on a case-by-case basis.
- Confirmation of application outcome.
Stroke Foundation encourages researchers to involve people with lived experience to design, conduct and promote research.
Take our co-designed e-learning module on how to work effectively with people with lived experience.
Stroke Foundation Research Coordinator
Phone: 03 9918 7215