Help after stroke
Our services can help you manage your health better and live well after a stroke. Get the information you need, and connect with our health professionals and with other stroke survivors and carers.
- StrokeLine: contact us for information and advice on stroke prevention, treatment and recovery
- enableme: stroke information, videos, tools and conversation with other survivors and carers
- Fact sheets: a series of informative fact sheets on various topics in the stroke recovery journey
- Translated stroke resources: information in community languages
- StrokeConnections newsletter: news and stories for survivors and carers
- Support groups and choirs: support groups near you
- State stroke associations: local information and resources
You can also read our consumer rights and responsibilities policy statement.