Stroke Foundation works to support those affected by stroke. Health professionals play an important role in promoting our services designed to support your patients’ recovery. These include My Stroke Journey, which delivers high quality information to stroke survivors, family members and carers immediately after stroke.
Our StrokeConnect program connect stroke survivors and carers with information, services, support and each other.
- StrokeLine: contact us for information and advice on stroke prevention, treatment and recovery
- enableme: stroke information, videos, tools and conversation with other survivors and carers
- Stroke recovery information: booklets and fact sheets about life after stroke
- Translated stroke resources: information in community languages
- StrokeConnections newsletter: news and stories for survivors and carers