Stroke Foundation has established an effective organisational structure, aimed at bringing together a wide array of employees from different backgrounds to help fulfil our mission to prevent stroke, save lives and enhance recovery.
We currently employ over 80 staff across Australia with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart and Perth. We recruit both internally and externally to select the best people for positions across a wide range of disciplines including:
- Health and research, including stroke awareness and prevention, improving treatment and improving life after stroke.
- Advocacy and policy, including government relations
- Corporate functions including business operations, program evaluation, finance, administration and human resources.
- Communications including public relations, marketing and digital
- Fundraising including direct mail, major gifts, event management, donor and corporate relations.
The Stroke Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunity to undertake professional training and development opportunities. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.