Stroke Foundation has developed a Research Partnership Framework to support increased requests for Stroke Foundation to partner with academic organisations in applying for stroke research grants.
Stroke Foundation's partnership role can vary, from endorsement through a letter of support, to collaborations involving in-kind contribution, to fully formed partnerships with Stroke Foundation where proposals are developed jointly and may involve a greater contribution (financial and in-kind).
We strongly encourage early engagement by research teams when developing proposals. This gives opportunity for in-principle support to be established ahead of funding opportunities that may arise.
Stroke Foundation's strategic goals and research priorities areas are central to our Research Partnership Framework and this is updated accordingly.
Evidence of consumer engagement in the design of the project and consumer involvement in the project team is a key component of the assessment of any partnership request.
Steps for engagement:
- Refer to the Research Partnership Framework and download the application form.
- Send your completed application form to email@example.com
- Stroke Foundation acknowledges and engages with the applicant as appropriate.
- Applications are assessed in accordance with the Framework on a case-by-case basis.
- Confirmation of application outcome.
Contact Stroke Foundation's Research Officer:
Phone: 03 9918 7215